Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
JPCann Associates Limited offers clients several opportunities in business process outsourcing. We take the hustle from you and allow you to concentrate on your core mandate. We compliment your services with the needed specialized skills and knowledge needed as support services but non-core to your operations.
Some of the key BPO services we provide includes:
JPCann Associates Ltd can help reduce the complexity and risk of running your own payroll, while helping to ensure greater accuracy with up-to-date tax rates and regulatory information.
Reduce payroll management cost with our professional services in getting your staff paid whiles you concentrate on building business and making your customers happy. We ensure that you employees get their payments within agreed dates and also offer supporting services in submission of returns and payments to the various agencies including SSNIT, Pension Trust, GRA and other designated authorities.
We offer clients outsourced Accounting software services using several Desktop and Cloud Based Accounting software’s including QuickBooks; Tally ERP, SAP, SAGE+PASTEL, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, etc. The Computerized Accounting Systems services are based on two modules of either:
- Partial Outsourcing: We guide clients to choose most suitable Accounting Software and provide services such as customization, Implementation, and Training of Accounting staff to use the system;
- Full Outsourcing: Clients outsourced completely its Accounting entries including generating final accounts ready for Audit purposes to us to manage. We normally we give access to Clients to view and print reports real-time.
We provide outsourced tax administrative services to our clients including specialized tax administration or routine tax management services. Our tax management outsourced services includes:
- Value Added Tax Administration (VAT);
- Withholding Tax Administration (WHT);
- Corporate Income Tax Administration (CIT);
- Payroll Tax Computations, Payment and Returns (PAYE);
- Communication Service Tax (CST);
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
JPCann Associates Limited’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions reduce employers’ recruitment costs with a flexible ―pay-for-performance model that deploys recruitment cost more efficiently when undertaking volume recruitment exercises. JPCann Associates Limited RPO service provides customers with a dedicated on-site or off-site professional.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Creating job descriptions for each position
- Developing a thorough sourcing and networking plan for the harder to place positions
- Coordinating and posting all open positions on internet job boards
- Making the “cold” calls to find the passive candidates
- Sourcing for candidates using social media
- Screening all resumes and applications
- Scheduling and conducting candidate interviews
- Submitting qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Background and reference checks
At JPCann Associates Ltd we support audit committees, management and internal audit functions through extensive training, coaching and technical assistance to both private and public sector institutions. Our Internal Audit Services focus on business process improvement, financial audit, IT audit and compliance reviews. Our approach is to make the Internal Audit function to add value to the organization.
The need for Internal Audit function in any organisation cannot be argued. However, organisations need to decide whether to create your own internal audit function or use the services of an external consultancy firm such as JPCann Associates Limited.
For the typical small and medium-sized enterprise there are clear benefits to outsourcing your Internal Auditing function either partially, co-sourcing or fully outsourced. The benefits includes:
- Focus your attention on your core business activities – the activities that make you money.
- It is easier to buy in the services of an expert than it is to recruit and employ an expert.
- Specialist consultancy firms can give you the range of skills that you won’t find in one person. For example, you may not only need an accountant but also an information technology or human resources expert.
- When you employ a specialist you create a reliance on that person. When that person leaves, you suffer disruption to your business while you try to replace that expertise. This is not an issue when you outsource as each consultant works to a common process.
- Employing someone with the experience and qualifications to perform an internal audit role is expensive. If you try to recruit cheaply you will get someone who is poorly qualified; this may cost you in the future. There is a clear cost-benefit argument for outsourcing.
- When you outsource you ensure independence and objectivity.
- You can monitor easily your relationship with your consultant through confidentiality and service-level agreements.