Managing Your Time and Productivity
To be successful and productive means mastering your time management and increasing productivity at the work place.
Deep Patel, the Author of A Paperboy’s Fable: 11 Principles of Success, suggest that to achieve great success and productivity means cutting out these 11 time wasters or ‘little distractions’’ from your life.
- All things email
- Social media without a purpose
- Pointless meetings
- Disorganized work environment
- Too much socializing
- Refusing to seek clarification
- Online distractions
- Too many breaks
- Ignoring your mental exhaustion
- No clear goal to motivate you
I totally agree with Deep Patel on these points. What do you think?