|File Size||1.57 MB||Number of Files||1|
|Downloads||30||Created On||May 21, 2017 09:10am|
PAYROLL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Who We Are
JPCann Associates Ltd is a management and accountancy services firm in Ghana offering business advisory, accountancy, tax and other management services to corporate clients. We also offer training and capacity building services to corporates and installation, customization and training of client staff on computerized accounting systems including QuickBooks, SAGE, Tally.ERP, etc.
Overview of Our Payroll Services
JPCann Associates Ltd can help reduce the complexity and risk of running your own payroll, while helping to ensure greater accuracy with up-to-date tax rates and regulatory information. Reduce payroll management cost with our professional services in getting your staff paid whiles you concentrate on building business and making your customers happy. We ensure that you employees get their payments within agreed dates and also offer supporting services in submission of returns and payments to the various agencies including SSNIT, Pension Trust, GRA and other designated authorities.
Why Choose JPCann Associates Ltd Payroll Services?
- Because we’re dedicated to helping your business succeed.
- When your organisation works with us, you’ll get expert, one-on-one service and support from your local JPCann Associates Ltd team.
- Access to Professional Accountants and HR Generalists: Our team of professionals have experience and handled several projects for both local and international organisations including USAID projects, EU, DFID, skills and resources can be effectively.
- Payroll experience that is service focused and customized to meet your unique needs.
Key Advantages of Outsourcing To Your Organisation
- Cost Savings: Companies can realize up to 50% savings using the JPCann Associates Ltd Outsourcing Model.
- Flexible Budgets: Total cost of payroll administration can vary from year to year based on needs, whereas an employing full staff to process payroll will operates as a fixed cost.
- Manage the Peaks: A payroll team will need a higher level of fixed staff to manage the peak levels encountered during the year, whereas an outsourced model brings resources only when needed to meet the peaks of the organisations staffing needs and moves them elsewhere during off-peak periods.
- Fully abreast with the labour laws of Ghana, Tax laws, Pensions Act and other local and international practices on Compensation management and payroll administration.
What Is Involved in Outsourcing Payroll Services
- preparation of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll for employees on the payroll
- Setting up of new employees and termination of old employees, casual staff and contract staff;
- Calculation of Social Security Contributions including Tier I and II Contributions, Income Tax (PAYE), and payment of same to the relevant authorities by the due date;
- Paying of net salaries and wages directly into employees banks accounts on timely manner;
- Issue employees with electronic pay slips or hard copies;
- Providing monthly payroll reports and records which includes payment receipts to tax authorities;
- Tax returns and submission of such returns on behalf of your organisation;
- Reward, benefits, allowances and pension advisory service
You Want To Sign On to The Service?
All we need from you are:
- Brief company profile and Directors;
- Contact details of authorized personnel to deal with on payroll management services issues;
- The number of staff with their full names and their staff status – permanent, contract, Casual, part-time, etc.
- Employee’s details including DoB, SSF number, etc. and their gross salary, wage or hourly rates;
- Payroll schedule indicating the frequency and timing of the payments;
- An offer letter from you company indicating using our services.
We will send you the following:
- Service Level Agreement Letter (Contract);
- Our Bank Account Details for transfer of funds to pay employees including our charges;
- Agreed dates for submission of reports
Kindly see charges for our services below:
A: Administrative Set up fees: USD$200.00. (Free for NGOs)
B: Charges based on Number of Staff
|Number of Employees||Rate/Per Employee (USD)|
|1 – 10||USD$150.00|
|11 – 20||USD$130.00|
|21 – 30||USD$120.00|
|31 – 40||USD$110.00|
|41 – 50||USD$100.00|
|+50 and above||Negotiated Flat fee or percentage of payroll amount.|
You can contact us on:
Office Lines: +233 302 974 302 / +233 302 242 573
Mobile Lines: +233 501 335 819 / 501 567 936
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org